Jump to content

Rubber Ducky Bass! For Assman And Roscoe!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to know where there are Competitions around my area, down here in Mississippi..I want to make one and meter my car..I just need to know where to go on the net to see where there are comptitions..

Posted

Under event type what is Fe+Cs?

I honestly could not tell you I just look for the ones that say spl.......hmmm good question!

anyone anyone bueler bueler....

I think cs is car show but Fe???

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Cs=car show

Fe=free entry

I'm just guessing on the last one but pretty sure of the first one.I myself dont really like usaci,ive been to 2 show in 2 years and both left me with bad experiances.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Thanks Assman..Well let me look again and see whats close ..

hi, im downloading that program right now ill letcha know if I actually figure it out but if I do i hope to make sum crazy beats :).

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Hey someone wanna give my version a try....i dont have any bass right now

Its slightly diff.....and i dont know if there will be even any bass towards the end....i got lazy after the first 4 hits youll see haha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oo68h5

omg, he sounds like he's fucking high lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15486 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...