yeah verizon sucks, i fckn hate this phone i have. ive been through 3 of em (not my fault any of the times, phone went to shit on its own) one of em i had for a week and the screen took a shit. i dont get shit for service anywhere compared to my brothers us cell phone. as soon as i have enough money to cancel this shit im going 2. shitty about ur doors man, hide a push unlock button sumwhere on the bish =)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i have a fail safe way to get in. And another option if the battery dies somehow. But i hadnt gotten everything hooked back up yet, i mean i just stopped for 2 minutes lol.

tercelchris- thats funny mang. I know what you mean, everyone in my area thinks they are the air ride, mini truck, suspension, car audio experts. I went to school for it, suspension design is like second nature to me. I love when someone tries to tell me their setup is the best way to do it. And JL audio is like God in the 417. Dont get me wrong, i like jl stuff, but for the price you can get the same quality IMO. Someone always tells me their 500/2 and their w3 12s are the loudest set up in town.... :orly3:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

yeah verizon sucks, i fckn hate this phone i have. ive been through 3 of em (not my fault any of the times, phone went to shit on its own) one of em i had for a week and the screen took a shit. i dont get shit for service anywhere compared to my brothers us cell phone. as soon as i have enough money to cancel this shit im going 2. shitty about ur doors man, hide a push unlock button sumwhere on the bish =)

Its got something like that lol. What phone do you have? im stuck with them for another year and a half but my phone is junk. looking at new ones. May wanna steer clear of whatever you have?

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

i have a fail safe way to get in. And another option if the battery dies somehow. But i hadnt gotten everything hooked back up yet, i mean i just stopped for 2 minutes lol.

tercelchris- thats funny mang. I know what you mean, everyone in my area thinks they are the air ride, mini truck, suspension, car audio experts. I went to school for it, suspension design is like second nature to me. I love when someone tries to tell me their setup is the best way to do it. And JL audio is like God in the 417. Dont get me wrong, i like jl stuff, but for the price you can get the same quality IMO. Someone always tells me their 500/2 and their w3 12s are the loudest set up in town.... :orly3:

Yeah that was exactly what i said to the guy, he was like, "i used to make loud systems with those w somethings"

"w7s?" i said

"yeah those" he replied

I told him my DD i paid 200 for would wreck a few w7s any day at a very small fraction of the price, but his would look prettier to the audio virgins.

And i wish i could study specially in any certain area. I hate still being in high school.

Edited by tercelchris

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

This is true, I remember when i was younger, the w6 had just came out looking all sexy, i thought they were king! then a buddy of mine had some db drive subs, i was like man those are ugly ill pass. But they were 10x louder than the JLs for sure! oh well its fun to mess with people sometimes.

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

This is true, I remember when i was younger, the w6 had just came out looking all sexy, i thought they were king! then a buddy of mine had some db drive subs, i was like man those are ugly ill pass. But they were 10x louder than the JLs for sure! oh well its fun to mess with people sometimes.

Deff man it is fun.

I see your into bmx rc cars and boobies?

Me too, what do you ride, drive, and what size is your fav?

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I don't get the joy of dealing with car audio noobs where I live, There isn't much car audio here period.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

:clapping: well said sir. The guy looked at me and said "how do you drive it so low like that" some people just crack me up. Thanks for the laugh guys i needed one! :popcorn:

should have told him well i have short legs so when i stick them through the hole in the floor board I ahve to make sure I touch the ground. I get better acceleration that way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.