New SMD User Group Icons

I need something to stand out, hell, I been here since day one, Iam member 165 or 168 or something like that

I have a feeling the gold will set you apart from the rest :)

And how do you get the gold?

:drinks:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nice feature. Only thing that bugs me is the color of blue you all use for admins. I use the SMD black and it makes it hard to read, but then again, like you need to read it lol.

Loving the updates. Website has come a long way in the past few months. (not that it was before lol) :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

And how do you get the gold?

:drinks:

going to post that soon, it's a paid membership. To help support Steve's efforts on the site and hosting costs etc...

did I mention, all memberships, include google free skins? :)

no you didnt, but I dont know what that is :)

I will check out the supporting member stuff soon

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ill take my money to steves first thing when he gets off work.. i know damn well u guys rnt gettin rid of me anytime lmao... nice little add on tho ssa, im diggin it, good job

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

youse still gotz some issuez to workz out

like " n8ball2013" is super mod and admin lol double the power

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived