New Ride???? POST YOUR VOTE!

35 members have voted

1. 1. should i get this car

IMG00184-20100410-1202.jpg

that is 10 percent tint. did he mean 90?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just put that loot into sounds for the saturn....wall FTW :peepwall: lol

lol bro i was thinkin about it but its going to be gone soon, it has a buyer and its a pile so im looking for a new ride...

but considering all of the comments I AM NOT GOING TO BUY IT.... it seems like a waste and i didnt know if 160,000 was alot for honda's. so i quess ill keep lookin :peepwall:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

IMG00184-20100410-1202.jpg

that is 10 percent tint. did he mean 90?

Damn you guys do NOT KNOW HOW TO READ! i said the pics are old LOL

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

honestly i think its amazing im really into rice burners and i think the lambo doors are sick even though they are off but i think the price might be a little high but if you want it go for it cuz if the motor goes out it wouldnt be a horrible ammount just to dump like a decent motor in it i just put one in my car and got the motor for like 600 and it only had 97k on it so its all you i would if he would sell for a weeeee bit cheaper and plus if he took care of it then that thing would run for a while

i had a 96 accord sold it for 4K had a bunch of stuff done to it.....they are good cars once you have the main stuff done it tune up and brakes rotors and small stuff here and there and they will RUN FOR EVER 160K its just gettin broken in lol

i wouldnt pay that much for this one tho, id say this is in the $2500 range on a good day.

if it was me id buy it and take most of the stuff off. its a honda so the miles arent too much of a problem, but its your money bro.

So if I got him to drop down to 2500 who here would buy it??? Oh and sorry for calling it a civic bros..... I didn't know mxig up a name was such a big deal lol

24v1fe8.png

Archived