BeatBox Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 yeah he did that for a movie after he is done casting the movie he will go back to himself he did weigh 214 before that picture he weighs 160 he dropped 54 pounds just for the movie he was on a liquid diet and was monitored by doctors took 9 weeks he would run on a tread mill for 3 hours a day edit: spelling I heard this too on tv this morning lol yeah hes nuts droppin weight like that
byers319 Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 I heard this too on tv this morning lol yeah hes nuts droppin weight like that you couldnt pay me enough to do some crazy shit like that
BeatBox Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 you couldnt pay me enough to do some crazy shit like that you know what they say "EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE" lol
Chomps Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 To 1992 Honda Accord Alpine CDA 9856 Alpine Type R 12 Infinity Kappa's in front Cadence in back VVV*soon to come*VVV Another Alpine Type R 12 AQ2200D Small build log to come.
cc_audio Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 I swear it used to be a race between 50, nelly and busta to see who would qualify for world strongest man. Guess 50 gave up, dude looks weak. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
knowledge Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 To super funny man!!! this shit had me rolling on the floor! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.