LMFAO

chapo123

lmaooooo this kid is like 10 and lmfao just watch

i was looking at a group called when people pull up their pants and say watz up den lmao and this showed up hahaha watch the whole thing. especially when his brother comes out lmaoooo!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

thank you, honestly, i would have smashed that 10 year old and his brother in the face with my skateboard... i cant lie, i hate ignorance

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hhhahahahhahahaha so much pawnage, black president our governor is a terminator what next 10 year olds beatn up mma fighters

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i know man. especailly since he just kept trying. then he asked the brother why you wanna fight man? so i can beat yo azz lmao. still that kid pissed me off. i wouldve prob picked him up and thrown him. im kinda hoping for someone like that to come to my face lol. i havent actually been in a fight where i was really pissed and had a reason to fight. just fights where i wanna see who would win lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

he said how could we take him seriously in those capri's?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1j1450.png

I'm with derrick,

i would have decked them in the face.

LOL@ the kid trying to make him flinch.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

why the hell was he trying to start stuff. i respect the skateboarders because they were mature enough to not fight. all of them couldve easily jumped them, but they didnt.

1j1450.png

Ridiculous.....kids are just bad as hell these days! I had a little ten year old kid tell me to Fk myself the other day...I was in my Tahoe, and he was in the street! Back in the day kids didn't do that shit, because you would get ur ass beat, then go home and get whooped by ur parents!! What has the world come to??? :(

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived