LMFAO

chapo123

i know man. its getting bad lol i know a 13year old that smokes weed everyday and has a gun and sells weed to other kids. shits bad

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i had a 16 year old tell me to watch where the fuck i was going once, when he was in the middle of the street, i got out and almost whooped his ass, and told him he got lucky i was still in the military... but i sure as hell scared the fuck out of him

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

shits funny though lol.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

My cousin who is 13 was offered crack in school.

Its happened to me alot.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Us white men are getting the shitty end of the stick now that a "black" guy is prez. And tha fuck?! @ stupid lil kids thinking they can do anything. Its not just this, its all lil kids thinking they can do what their older siblings can do, fight, smoke, drink, do drugs, have sex. What is this world coming to seriously!!!!!!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

its weird because they started it. they just wanted to look to start trouble. im not racist but i dont like those type of "blacks" if theres any other way to say it. sorry if that offends anyone. just dont know how else to describe it

1j1450.png

lol im a skater, but lol dey punk those skaters pretty good, the skaters shouldnt been runnin their dick suckaz

2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes)

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived