4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Billiards question: What is the term used for the spin on the cue ball

I dont know if this was answered or not but I happen to be a pool player and its not that tough of a question, even for the non pool player :D

But to make sure this isnt a trick question, it depends on what kind of english (yes thats the short answer) you're trying to put on the ball.

Assuming a full follow through and proper stroke, putting low on the ball is called draw. Putting high on the ball is called follow. left and right is generally called "throw," based on the fact that you are throwing the object ball in opposite to the way the cue ball was spinning. Putting...say...bottom AND left...is called exotic english.

And then there is of course a masse' shot, which, depending on how its shot and on what table, the ball will curve instead of spin...depending again on how you shoot it will determine at what point a change in direction will occur.

Remember, you gotta stroke it, not poke it :P

EDIT: Dylan, were you the one who was playing on snooker tables? If so, major props to you bud. The precision it takes with those is ridiculous.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

In World of Warcraft, assuming you're playing on Patch 3.3.3 (the most current patch), what is the simplest and most effective way to write a macro that will initiate another macro?

Rephrased: If I'm writing a macro in WoW, how would I have my macro auto-cast another macro?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Gentlemen, please excuse my absence for a while. I'm back to work on the build and I'm taking some time away from the game.

:yahoo:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

NEO is putting the game on pause. Thread will be unlocked when it goes back on Play

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion