Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey man my sister was into that kind of stuff and still is. I usally drive here around so she can take pics. She has always wanted to go to this place up the road from up called Waverly hills sanatorium. Place is kind of fucked up with its past. But as for me outside of trying to find a job and car audio i like to hit up the skate park and shoot some vids. Its always been a hobby sense i was like 9.

oo shit u live close to there that place came out in tv a couple years ago

cowboys_logo.gif

Posted

Yeah man i live close to it also. It is a huge place but it is very played out around here. Out of towners would have a good time up there though. SMD meeting at Waverly Hills? See if the ghost of the nurse who hung herself will volunteer for a hairtrick?

lol... a body trick, the hung body next to the door, wide open, see how far the body sways?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

dude Mick, I just looked up Wanking Heaps, and .. lol

I had no idea

Ah, subtle victories....

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Posted

lol

ohhh look at the gold

<

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Not sure if I could handle the paranormal stuff. I know there is a house down from us where a wife killed her husband and dumped him in the sistern. My grandparents actually have a single wide that they use for storing yard sale items and well my grandfathers brother lived in it before he passed of a heart attack. Every time you walk by it you feel as if someone is watching you and it sounds as if someone is walking through it. I know when I was younger and at our old home place. I woke up one night to someone touching me on my shoulder and I had one of those race tracks under my bed that came with the remotes, cars, and all that. It was all taken apart yet one piece had the cars sitting on it and I could hear those cars moving. I keep meaning to ask my cousin about the old church we went to when we were much younger. We would get out on his four wheeler and ride the trails and all where he lived. The church had no road to it and there were trees all the way around the outside of the fence. There was a cemetery around the church and around that was the old style iron fence with the concrete base. Weird thing was that the church was back away from most everything and there was no sign of a road or even a drive way ever being there. It was located back in the woods away from everything.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

oo shit u live close to there that place came out in tv a couple years ago

Yea i live really close to there

Posted

Yeah man i live close to it also. It is a huge place but it is very played out around here. Out of towners would have a good time up there though. SMD meeting at Waverly Hills? See if the ghost of the nurse who hung herself will volunteer for a hairtrick?

DUDE lmfao that would be great. Oh yeah i got my amp and building my new box. Should get together soon man.

Posted

Hobbies hmmm does PORN count lol????

LMFAO! :rofl:

Posted

here is an odd hobby for you guys.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...