adamrali; Mods rd post 84

Yes its getting solved, but it doesn't change my now personal feelings against this guy. His impatience and insults really get me heated. Just wonder what he would do if a 285 pound white US Soldier showed up on his doorstep.

shit bricks :peepwall:

damn that suck bro!!! hope you get your loot back!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

He tried buying from my buddy last week i think it was, however he told him he doesnt ship across borders. If this was after he stiffed you, idk. But best of luck, and even if you do get your package back, a little ass whooping is in order just for the headache i think :good:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Sorry to hear about this, deff sucks. I know that USPS sucks total ass when it comes tracking...I dont think they really track it the same way as Fedex or UPS does. He seems like a joke every time he tries to throw the "US Military" thing in your face. All of his threat seem dumb too, I cant see a senator jumping in on this. I think everything will be fine he just need to be patient. If I was you I wouldn't contact him anymore ab out it until you hear from Paypal.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Remove your bank and credit cards off your account and close it. Problem solved lol. :good:

Shady as him, but smart move. Too late though, i've been cooperating with Paypal because I know I did nothing wrong. I got screwed by the post office guy who told me I can track the package with the US Customs barcode number. This guy is fucked if he wins the dispute and later the package is found to be delivered to his address.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Remove your bank and credit cards off your account and close it. Problem solved lol. :good:

no that does not solve the problem. He is handling it in a correct manner. now unless you have updates stay out of the thread..

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Normally you can track with the customs number, I have. However, USPS sucks with updating tracking. My last international order USPS was involved with, my first attempt stayed "waiting on origin post" for over a month, and on the second attempt (expedited) tracking didn't update until a week after I received it.