adamrali; Mods rd post 84

I should have known better than to sell to a noob here. Sold him my epicenter160 9 days ago and he has already filed a claim with Paypal because he hasn't got it yet. Keep in mind, it was shipped from Germany and is going to middle-of-nowhere Canada. I have sold to others here with no complaints. So Adam Ali, FFFFFFUUUUUUU!

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That there is quite a voyage for a package. Depending on what type of shipping was used it could take quite some time to get it from Germany To Canada. Some people are way to impatient.

Yeah, I thought he understood this when the deal was made. I don't care about him, but I don't want disputes or claims on my Paypal account. I mailed his stuff.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i dont know how it all works but if they see a tracking number will they still do anything about it in the little time thats gone by? adamrali should chill and wait it out. thats def a ways to go for delivery and will take a bit to get there

i dont know how it all works but if they see a tracking number will they still do anything about it in the little time thats gone by? adamrali should chill and wait it out. thats def a ways to go for delivery and will take a bit to get there

Hell yes they did something already. Paypal has deducted the transaction amount from my account. Im fucking heated right now.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

email paypal, if you have a tracking number for it, or atleast stubs that show you sent it out, you should be able to get those funds back

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

email paypal, if you have a tracking number for it, or atleast stubs that show you sent it out, you should be able to get those funds back

I know I'll get them $$$ back whenever he recieves the package. Its the principality that pisses me off.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

that's b.s., he should be a little patient considering the distance. some people just don't think before they act.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Just thought of something else. If this guy is a total bitch, he can say he never got it even if he did. There is no delivery confirmation for Canada. I got his address, though. He might recieve a visit from a very angry man with PTSD issues.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread