One of my favorite little programs is RealPlayer, it can do all kinds of things, including playing all kinds of music and video formats, otherthings you will have to discover on your own.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

do you not notice how old those songs are on those dvds?

YT is great for vids but they dl in mp4 but just use Totalvideoconverter to convert to avi or wmv or w/e you want

Just download Firefox and get the downloadhelper addon...then when you go to a YT video the little yellow/blue/red ballon will light up and spin around, click the arrow and from the drop down box choose HQ18 for 480p or HQ22 for 720p (from what I just check HQ35 is High Quality FLV which is no bueno)...then just convert the mp4 to w/e video format you want with your converter...

This is also good for songs off YT, choose HQ18 and use the maniactools free m4a to mp3 converter...its how I get a lot of new music

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I gave up all the downloading music videos and burning onto dvd crap. Just a waiste of time and blank dvds. Also could damage your laser on your headunit if you keep puttin some beat up ass cd's.

I'd look at gettin ah I-Pod Classic and upload all the videos off youtube from their. I have over 1000 rap videoz on their and could fit some more. As for the music call me the Rap Kingpin. I got almost every artist albumz and mixtapes. Got over 60,000 songs on my rap game discovery. You name it id probaly already got it..

The real tricky part is finding a program that lets you download videos off of youtube without no errors on your I-Pod. Forget all those programs that try charging your for their bullshit ass program. The real program that gets the job done with no errors is called "Free Youtube to I-pod Converter".

This program puts all those other programs like keepvid.com to shame! Its free and works 1000 times better than the fakes. Just be glad i showed you guys the light and thank me later..

Edited by Stallion Marauder

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

I gave up all the downloading music videos and burning onto dvd crap. Just a waiste of time and blank dvds. Also could damage your laser on your headunit if you keep puttin some beat up ass cd's.

I'd look at gettin ah I-Pod Classic and upload all the videos off youtube from their. I have over 1000 rap videoz on their and could fit some more. As for the music call me the Rap Kingpin. I got almost every artist albumz and mixtapes. Got over 60,000 songs on my rap game discovery. You name it id probaly already got it..

The real tricky part is finding a program that lets you download videos off of youtube without no errors on your I-Pod. Forget all those programs that try charging your for their bullshit ass program. The real program that gets the job done with no errors is My link

This program puts all those other programs like keepvid.com to shame! Its free and works 1000 times better than the fakes. Just be glad i showed you guys the light and thank me later..

it says"page cannot be found"...I'll thank you later

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

lolz i tried editing the link but still errors. Just type in Free Youtube to I-Pod Converter in the Yahoo search engine.

Free Youtube to I Pod Converter

Ok it works..

Edited by Stallion Marauder

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

I HAD to give you a hard time. Good find bro

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Am I the only one that thinks it is dumb to play music videos in your car like it was a regular cd or music from an ipod?

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

The real tricky part is finding a program that lets you download videos off of youtube without no errors on your I-Pod. Forget all those programs that try charging your for their bullshit ass program. The real program that gets the job done with no errors is called "Free Youtube to I-pod Converter".

Like I said get Realplayer, it gives you the option to put it directly on your Ipod as well as like 20other formats....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.