Owners1 Posted October 23, 2010 Author Report Posted October 23, 2010 with those doors did you cut out the stock door and fit those pods in or did you glue/screw it on top of the stock door and add filler over top or resin? I wasn't the one to do it, you would have to contact Jon @ Epicenter Designs. I do know that they aren't pods though, they were fiber glassed into the door and not actually attached. no your next step should be to get some more videos I will try to get a video up in a few minutes here, took a small one like 20 min ago Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Ji553r Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 I wasn't the one to do it, you would have to contact Jon @ Epicenter Designs. I do know that they aren't pods though, they were fiber glassed into the door and not actually attached. yeah i just didnt know a better word for them lol but yeah that was my question i didnt know what he did with the base of mdf that he attached the rings to. whether he cut off that section off the door or put it on top and fiberglassed over it thank you I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Owners1 Posted October 23, 2010 Author Report Posted October 23, 2010 Here's a short video I took a few minutes ago when some friends came to hear it. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
doug118 Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 looks like you're getting choked pretty good 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
FieroGrande Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 good work on that #, It looks like it should have more in it. Can we get some woofer pronz?
Owners1 Posted October 24, 2010 Author Report Posted October 24, 2010 looks like you're getting choked pretty good yeah, it's tough to breath in there lol good work on that #, It looks like it should have more in it. Can we get some woofer pronz? I'll try to get a video tomorrow when I go to the car show Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Sanitarium Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 LOL at the bail outs. Nice build bro!
mxman38 Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 sick build man, how did you figure out that by raising your tuning "x" amount will give you "x" amount of rise so your amp wont go into protect? My new box is way to efficient and i have the same issue.
99GPGTX Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 damn thats legit lol im likin the crescendo speakers too.. Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.