dwright27 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 [quote name=ty_houston' date='23 February 2011 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1298446253' post='1411492] My favorite build hands down, hummer or otherwise, Rays hummer was my favorite..Trippi's is the most over the top..but Singer just drove this thing across half the country(twice)...most builds that play this loud can't be driven like that.. I don't mess with those trailor queens What is the point in owning a badass sound system in your ride if you can't jam it anywhere you want Hopefully yours should be entering the shop soon! Nice dudes You get a new number singer? nope Well text ne back sometime lol 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
zfrerichs Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I finally got my car back two days ago and got to hear it for the first time last night. All I gotta say is that you do NOT want to miss this if you're going to SBN. My hat is off to Mike Singer and Jay Kirkpatrick for this build and design. I don't even want to sit in the car anymore at full tilt. lol Your welcome. lol Roseville, CA
Trippi Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 I finally got my car back two days ago and got to hear it for the first time last night. All I gotta say is that you do NOT want to miss this if you're going to SBN. My hat is off to Mike Singer and Jay Kirkpatrick for this build and design. I don't even want to sit in the car anymore at full tilt. lol vids and pics or it didn't happen i dont plan on missing it... and whats up Ty? Where have u been? My favorite build hands down, hummer or otherwise, Rays hummer was my favorite..Trippi's is the most over the top..but Singer just drove this thing across half the country(twice)...most builds that play this loud can't be driven like that.. I don't mess with those trailor queens What is the point in owning a badass sound system in your ride if you can't jam it anywhere you want Hopefully yours should be entering the shop soon! hey watch it! lol.. but u musta been talking about Rays hummer cuz mine is 100% drivable..as soon as i get some seatbelts..and a gas gauge...and a speedometer..and a.... lol once again..kudos to you guys! ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Owners1 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 I finally got my car back two days ago and got to hear it for the first time last night. All I gotta say is that you do NOT want to miss this if you're going to SBN. My hat is off to Mike Singer and Jay Kirkpatrick for this build and design. I don't even want to sit in the car anymore at full tilt. lol vids and pics or it didn't happen i dont plan on missing it... and whats up Ty? Where have u been? My favorite build hands down, hummer or otherwise, Rays hummer was my favorite..Trippi's is the most over the top..but Singer just drove this thing across half the country(twice)...most builds that play this loud can't be driven like that.. I don't mess with those trailor queens What is the point in owning a badass sound system in your ride if you can't jam it anywhere you want Hopefully yours should be entering the shop soon! hey watch it! lol.. but u musta been talking about Rays hummer cuz mine is 100% drivable..as soon as i get some seatbelts..and a gas gauge...and a speedometer..and a.... lol once again..kudos to you guys! I think he just meant trailer queens in general.. don't think it was aimed at you bro Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
corona_jeff Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 full tilt bass race scores vid!!!!!!!
Owners1 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 full tilt bass race scores vid!!!!!!! Maybe if the head unit would stay on. lol. The setup isn't really designed for bass race though. I didn't want it to be. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
ty_houston Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Trippi,I've been around..I bought 28's for the hummer, and upgrading the brakes..should get truck back next week...Mickey do you still use the mla alt bracket for your dual alts? supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
Owners1 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 Trippi,I've been around..I bought 28's for the hummer, and upgrading the brakes..should get truck back next week...Mickey do you still use the mla alt bracket for your dual alts? nah that thing is meant for 12v systems. I got rid of it as soon as I upgraded to 16v. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 First demo caught on cam: Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
C-Fizzy Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 You guys gonna re-fiberglass the b-pillars? They're falling apart. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.