ty_houston Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Trippi,I've been around..I bought 28's for the hummer, and upgrading the brakes..should get truck back next week...Mickey do you still use the mla alt bracket for your dual alts? nah that thing is meant for 12v systems. I got rid of it as soon as I upgraded to 16v. not the module but the bracket, I use that same bracket but I noticed in some of the pics on singers f/b that our belts loop around the alts different: Mine crosses over each alt then down to the pulley, where as yours form a "u" and drops between the alts not across...just curious..and who was on the receiving end in that demo..looks like you where a second or two away from tapping out as well.lol! supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
tigers9304 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 That thing looks brutal as hell. Nice job on that thing.
Spitfire2k6 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 I think im in love... That is one beautiful machine. Congratulations lol Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
Owners1 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 Trippi,I've been around..I bought 28's for the hummer, and upgrading the brakes..should get truck back next week...Mickey do you still use the mla alt bracket for your dual alts? nah that thing is meant for 12v systems. I got rid of it as soon as I upgraded to 16v. not the module but the bracket, I use that same bracket but I noticed in some of the pics on singers f/b that our belts loop around the alts different: Mine crosses over each alt then down to the pulley, where as yours form a "u" and drops between the alts not across...just curious..and who was on the receiving end in that demo..looks like you where a second or two away from tapping out as well.lol! Ah okay I misread it.. yeah I'm still using the same bracket. I used to run my belt the same way that you're talking about but I remember MLA telling me that it's not as efficient as if you run them in that U shape like that. There should be a pully in between the two alternators about 8 inches down where you can run the belt so that it works like that. I forgot if I had to switch belts or not but I'll try to PM you a diagram. That was a buddy of mine from my neighborhood - he's heard every system I've had since the 4 15's and I didn't even get past half volume in that vid before he tapped out. lol That thing looks brutal as hell. Nice job on that thing. It's pretty painful bro.. definitely won't catch me in there too often at full tilt. I think im in love... That is one beautiful machine. Congratulations lol Haha, thanks man Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
IH8PunkRok Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 is there anything not about to fall apart in there lol great video angle i like it a lot. you get to see everything -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Owners1 Posted March 9, 2011 Author Report Posted March 9, 2011 Well, it finally happened.. Passenger side Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
dwright27 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 WTF??^^^ 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
C-Fizzy Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 WTF??^^^ missing door handle under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
dwright27 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I know. It was more of a that's rediciulous wtf 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.