Jump to content

Mikey's Hummer H2 Build Log - 8 15's, 6th Order Bandpass


Recommended Posts

Posted

i wanna see mi casa tu casa on those new amps. that song loves to tear cars up :P

Posted

i wanna see mi casa tu casa on those new amps. that song loves to tear cars up :P

I am seconding this motion of the queer above. :pardon:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

Did that young kid really swear and say I just had an orgasm?! :trippy::lol:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
:lickscreen: <<< not much more to say. Shit is off the hook. Good luck on SOTM bro.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Did that young kid really swear and say I just had an orgasm?! :trippy::lol:

Unfortunately.. if he even knows what that is. lol

:lickscreen: <<< not much more to say. Shit is off the hook. Good luck on SOTM bro.

Thanks a lot man.. appreciate it coming from you!

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

Damn I was hoping to see an update, like some big ole shiny 26s. :pardon: Get on it! :drinks:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

I don't know how I missed this. I just went through all 26 pages, and I don't regret any of it. That shit is insane.

My favorite part has to be when you give demos, the passenger is bobbing his head and saying its loud, when your gain knob is barely even turned up. Their look of surprise when you turn it to 3/4 to full tilt is priceless. :drinks:

I love it, Now fix the interior and get some 34" Rims! Haha.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 705 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...