Cool mang when im ready to purchase I'll hook em up. wish i would have known that the components were good i spent twice the money on the hexs but i really like them so thats what i went with. they are going in a 2door tahoe with 4 either BTL18s or Mayhem 18s. Shit that actually suxors quick math in my head says i could have bought 2 of the 100.4s if i would have bought the crescendo mids damnit.

shit you woulda got dbl the equipment for the4 same price lol thats how crescendo rolls.

Can you get me Magnet pics of these? iv been wanting to know what they look like, but can never find pics of them.

<<< Iz will be watching this.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

I've wanted to see someone use these. I heard they weren't all the awesome, but if they're as good as you say they are

then i might just have to pick up a few sets :) Can not beat their price.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

great progress on the doors!

Just make sure that the cresendo components work before you go thru the trouble of hooking them up.

I had a friend that just got a few pairs, he said 2 crossovers did not work right out of the box, and the fried the tweets in 10 minutes.

Best luck to you!

I've wanted to see someone use these. I heard they weren't all the awesome, but if they're as good as you say they are

then i might just have to pick up a few sets :) Can not beat their price.

idk who said that man. i was up at a show and the owners car had only 4 of these working per door and they where sooo chrisp it was insane.

great progress on the doors!

Just make sure that the cresendo components work before you go thru the trouble of hooking them up.

I had a friend that just got a few pairs, he said 2 crossovers did not work right out of the box, and the fried the tweets in 10 minutes.

Best luck to you!

if that story would be true, me knowing the owner i know he would of replaced them right away.

ouch that sucks

a common problem we had with components we imported was a tweeter power dissipater, basically a light bulb, what was happening was the connection between the bulb and the crossover would oxidize really quick, and lose connection, so the solution was to solder the bulb in place, and no more problems

Because they were imported, at first like 25- 30% failed, and customers were returning the kits, but realistically no tweeters or crossovers were bad, just the bulb that locks in the socket

So if that DOES happen to your components, look at them, see if they have a light bulb in the cross over, if they do, and the tweeters have a sense of blowing, it more than likely is just that bad connection on the bulb socket

will save you shipping money, and time with no components

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ouch that sucks

a common problem we had with components we imported was a tweeter power dissipater, basically a light bulb, what was happening was the connection between the bulb and the crossover would oxidize really quick, and lose connection, so the solution was to solder the bulb in place, and no more problems

Because they were imported, at first like 25- 30% failed, and customers were returning the kits, but realistically no tweeters or crossovers were bad, just the bulb that locks in the socket

So if that DOES happen to your components, look at them, see if they have a light bulb in the cross over, if they do, and the tweeters have a sense of blowing, it more than likely is just that bad connection on the bulb socket

will save you shipping money, and time with no components

yeh thanks man.

b ut he's sold hundreds of sets and this is the first ive heard that has had an issue. ive asked him if there been asny returns and he's said not in components just like 2 out of 250+ amps sold.

thanks for the advice tho man.

I looked at the cross overs up close online After I wrote that, and noticed they don't have the power dissipater , they are just basic, 12 db crossovers, so if there was failures it probably was the capacitors being a low grade

Also easy fix

I only side by Audiofanatics on what he said, because I heard something similar too, and always the first run of anything is what will have the most problems, if there was probs, I'am sure it would be fixed pretty easy

But let us know how they sound, I was somewhat interested in that amp, and possibly the components to, def the right price

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i got one door working finally. owners1 and mike singer heard the doors and the bass today.

owners1 opinion on doors= so clean,very loud.

mike singers opinion= i cant imagine it with both doors working.

owners1 opinion on bass= very very painful.

mike singers opinion= almost feels like my wagon, amps are sick.

Archived