Best NBA Player Kobe Bryant

Yeah, I am. How many other big name players shoot 25%? Even on bad night that shouldn't happen. I doubt MJ, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Dr. J, Magic, the Iceman, nor a lot of other players had a 25% game.

exactly, people think kobe is the greatest thing ever and no matter what gets mvp otherwise everyone would flip shit

he didnt win the game last night for them

red is just a dick rider

Your mom is a dick rider everybody on the form knows!!!

I am not a Kobe fan I am a laker fan during van axl years before Kobe even touched the ball so idk how you can just call me a dick rider.. Name one person better then him.. Please don't say lebron I'm gonna laugh hard.. Seeing how lj said Kobe was the greatest him self... Also Kobe is the best in the game right now.. How in the he'll can you compare him to 1 game????? Fine check this out what happen game 4 or 5 when the lakers got ran when Kobe dropped 30+ and the rest of the laker team didn't have double digit points? Before you come to argue learn your fucking facts homie

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

LOL you may think that of course everyone thinks that but Kobe passes the ball a lot!! If he's feeling it why would he pass if everyshot is going in? Also the whole team was off so why don't you and berto talk about bynoms,odoms,or gasols %? Your probably not getting my point that's why you can't see why I think Kobe is the greatest right now! With out Kobe the lakers wouldn't be where they are right now, you and I both know this

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Your mom is a dick rider everybody on the form knows!!!

I am not a Kobe fan I am a laker fan during van axl years before Kobe even touched the ball so idk how you can just call me a dick rider.. Name one person better then him.. Please don't say lebron I'm gonna laugh hard.. Seeing how lj said Kobe was the greatest him self... Also Kobe is the best in the game right now.. How in the he'll can you compare him to 1 game????? Fine check this out what happen game 4 or 5 when the lakers got ran when Kobe dropped 30+ and the rest of the laker team didn't have double digit points? Before you come to argue learn your fucking facts homie

Kobe is not the best player in the league. Let's just put it this way, Kobe has gotten lucky to be on a team with good players. Do you remeber a few years back when the Lakers bought themselves an all-star team, what happened? They didn't get a ring, you know why? Cuz everyone on that team knew they were just as good, if not better than Kobe, so why give up the ball to him every play.

of course lj will say hes better

i dont think a player has ever said that they are the best

the other team didnt have many points because kobe was always shooting the ball so how are they suppose to score?

that's pretty much it right there. Let go back a little bit again. How do you get 60+ points in one game? By not getting your team involved. That shows your not a good basketball player.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I disagree obviously watching 1 game doesn't prove anything.. There is no one out there better then him say what you want talent and greatness is earned through hard work something you're not understanding!

BUILDLOG

.. Name one person better then him..

complete game.....Steve Nash.

Game 6 is what Kobe should be doing nightly. The 2nd half of game 7, he should be doing nightly. There are plenty of players who were Kobeish back in the days and could score at will. But when you leave your team out, your not going to win. MJ learned that way before his 14th year in the league, Kobe still dosent grasp this 100%, Great off ball defender, poor straight up defender, and loses him man too easy on help assignments. He is also a ,well I cant say OK passer, because he dosent do it enough.and thats why I call him over rated. He is barley in the top 5 Lakers of all time, let alone greatest of all time. And right now I would put him behind King James. LJ dose far more with way less talent. Kobe has one of the most talented team to go along with him, he just cant seem to learn the basics of team play. Like he is basketball retarded. But if basketball was a 1 on 1 game, Id take Kobe every day of the week, his offense is that good. If he would learn the basics of team ball, I would say the Lakers could rival the Bulls dynasty.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Yeah, I am. How many other big name players shoot 25%? Even on bad night that shouldn't happen. I doubt MJ, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Dr. J, Magic, the Iceman, nor a lot of other players had a 25% game.

how in the hell are you even comparing Dr. J or George Gervin to Kobe?

Archived