dont mean to thread jack but what kind of gas or people putting in??

no worries. i use 87. someone once told me to use 89 cuz it will last longer. i never used anything else above 87. it says to use 87 on my gas lid.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

what kind of car??

93 camry le 2.2 liters 4 cyl.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

dont mean to thread jack but what kind of gas or people putting in??

I use whatever the car calls for, dont believe that bullshit about running higher octane than what is called for gives you better performance or cleans you engine out etc........it doesnt do shit, you may think it does but thats in your mind. The higher the Octane of the fuel the higher resistance it has to not burn, the reason higher performance cars use higher octane is to prevent precombustion since they are running higher pressure/turbo/supercharged engines. The same people that say the BS about higher octane fuel are probably the same people that think the the W on the engine oil bottle means winter, when it means Weight.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i never fill my tank to full cause ive had my gas stolen before

DR650%20IMS%20Locking%20Gas%20Cap%201.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I use whatever the car calls for, dont believe that bullshit about running higher octane than what is called for gives you better performance or cleans you engine out etc........it doesnt do shit, you may think it does but thats in your mind. The higher the Octane of the fuel the higher resistance it has to not burn, the reason higher performance cars use higher octane is to prevent precombustion since they are running higher pressure/turbo/supercharged engines. The same people that say the BS about higher octane fuel are probably the same people that think the the W on the engine oil bottle means winter, when it means Weight.

hahaha no need to get pissy!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

oh shit soo you must get like 50 mils to the gallon damn near!

i guess theres no need for higher

1275191235855.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived