I searched this with no luck so i thought i'd ask. What was your first car? year make model and pics if you got em?? :popcorn:

Mine was a 64 vw baja bug i still have it, ill put up some pics if i can get em to load.

38058090004_large.jpg

is it that one in the background? lol

jeeeze you guys make me feel little lol. Didnt anyone start out with an ol' farm truck or anything?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

is it that one in the background? lol

hahahaha nah its a bug but not a baja. i believe the one in his backround is a 71-72 model. I dunno if im going to be able to load pics. damn computers at work...

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

1979 Ford Ranchero w/ a 460 beast,intake, cams, heads, 750 dbl pumper, headers to straight 3 inch dumps. 4 JL's, 2 in tubes, 2 in prefabs on 2 Power Acoustic 1200's, 4 Kenwood 6 1/2s in a custom center console box, 5 1/4 Phoenix Gold components in the doors. Miss that rust bucket.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

hahahaha nah its a bug but not a baja. i believe the one in his backround is a 71-72 model. I dunno if im going to be able to load pics. damn computers at work...

Beat Box: hahah the one in the background is my neighbors lol hes making that fast i guess its going to be track use only

2evdl54.png

2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)

1983 Olds Cutless that my brother gave me when he blew the engine. I rebuilt the 289/350 Turbo Hydro and blew the rear tires doing a test burn out. LOL My Second car was a 1987 Olds Cutless with a 350 Rocket/Turbo Hydro 400. But to top it off 2 years ago I got a 1968 Olds Cutless Holiday Coupe with a 350 rocket/Turbo Hydro 400. (come out of a 71 Cutless) with Edelbrock's Heads and Mani for the 455

Before greencutless.jpg

After blue68cutlessside.jpg

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

That sounds good to me. Im 22 years old, ive owned 24 cars since i was 15. And ive never owed anything 4wheel drive. So thats next on my list. Still have 7 vehicles now so maybe just need to sell some stuff :pardon:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Archived