Craig28 Posted July 11, 2010 Report Posted July 11, 2010 Before after just got the HID fogs in yesterday mm those angel eyes are fucking sweet. my friend has a galant with them TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
AK bass Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 2004 sierra slt crew cab (totaled) then a 2000 silverado (totaled) now a 2004 suburban z71 I've only had my license for a year and a half "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
Brandonrcm Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 2004 sierra slt crew cab (totaled) then a 2000 silverado (totaled) now a 2004 suburban z71 I've only had my license for a year and a half Kinda feel sorry for your parents if they bought you those
SnowDrifter Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 2004 sierra slt crew cab (totaled) then a 2000 silverado (totaled) now a 2004 suburban z71 I've only had my license for a year and a half Ummm.... I'm definitely internet judging right now How did that happen? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
AK bass Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 2004 sierra slt crew cab (totaled) then a 2000 silverado (totaled) now a 2004 suburban z71 I've only had my license for a year and a half Ummm.... I'm definitely internet judging right now How did that happen? my dad crashed my first truck so I got a older truck to "customize," but the tranny and motor went out in 10,000 miles "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
BassDragon Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 Little big (picture), but it's my '97 Chevy S10 1993 Toyota Tercel Two DC Audio Lvl 2 12'sDC 1.2k
AK bass Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 2004 sierra slt crew cab (totaled) then a 2000 silverado (totaled) now a 2004 suburban z71 I've only had my license for a year and a half Kinda feel sorry for your parents if they bought you those only the sierra and will give me the suburban when I graduate "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
ImortalZomby Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 A Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon 89'. hoping to get my ISF soon
Spencer Good Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 2009 Mustang V6, got her in 2008. how it looked when I traded it in 2012 TORed Challenger 4 Alpine Type-R 10 1 Brutus 2400.1 20' Knu 1/0 OFC 1 XS Power D1200
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.