Jump to content

Would you buy this?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I might just go with Farmacist's suggestion, I found one for 200 bucks, hopefully its still there in 2 weeks lol. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone has any better deals they wanna share. :clapping:

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Posted

I don't think I would buy unless it was less then a bill.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Posted

I like the Farenheit TID-735NRBT. I put in a ton of them, nice unit for the money, same as the SS farmacist said above, so either would be nice

Yup its the same one, just different graphics and layout.... The one thing you dont want to run into is getting an old 7355NRBT, it looks exactly the same physically, but it has a older crapier GUI as well as REALLY, and I mean I'm ashamed by how crappy, sound quality. The new ones have the same gui chip as a Iphone or Itouch, so its really quick and responsive.

Here's a video of what the new GUI looks like, its the same on all of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTM0LB3If_U&feature=related

Also just to show how theyve changed their attitude, here's their one of a kind 8.3'' flipout...

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

Yup its the same one, just different graphics and layout.... The one thing you dont want to run into is getting an old 7355NRBT, it looks exactly the same physically, but it has a older crapier GUI as well as REALLY, and I mean I'm ashamed by how crappy, sound quality. The new ones have the same gui chip as a Iphone or Itouch, so its really quick and responsive.

What about the VIR6500? thats the one I found for 200. The 8300 series or whatever (the 8 inch flipout) is a little too pricey for me, although I do like the idea of people not being able to look in and see a screen sitting there.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Posted

the one of a kind soundstream looks fucking AWSOME! how much those go for?? specs??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

x2 only headuint ive used is alpine and pioneer

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

i like how it comes out, looks sick and is different

it has to come out like that because that is the only way possible to get that size screen in a single din case.

Yea I really like it but on onlinecarstereo its like 800~400 depending on model, http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_25271_Soundstream_VIR-8300NR.aspx

If I were an avid soundstream user I'd go for the cheaper model, but I've never used any soundstream products so idk.

They had 2 different versions of it, one with built in navigation and the other was with the addon, but they canned the built in one from what I was told by SS.

the one of a kind soundstream looks fucking AWSOME! how much those go for?? specs??

there you go. Hell I'd be using this HU but I'm a double din guy

http://soundstream.com/Video%20Products/InDash/vir8333nb.htm

What about the VIR6500? thats the one I found for 200. The 8300 series or whatever (the 8 inch flipout) is a little too pricey for me, although I do like the idea of people not being able to look in and see a screen sitting there.

The 6500 isn't being made anymore, I dont know if they updated it so I wouldn't risk it. Ur PMED.

and this is the biggest multiquote I've ever done

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...