Sonic Electronix

Apparently someone "broke" into my truck last night. When I woke up I went out to my truck like normal to go buy a drink from the gas station. I open my door and noticed that it wasn't closed all the way, like someone just lightly pushed it. So from that moment I knew something was wrong. I looked around to see if anything was missing. My head unit was still there along with the flash-drive that was plugged into it, my amp and sub where still there to. I looked down to turn on my Zune because I use that for music and it wasn't there. Thought "oh maybe i put it in the center console.." nope. And my gps which I keep in there was gone as well with it. My doors were locked last night. My bro's car was also stolen from. Just decided to post that. figured you guys would like to read about something like this.

Come next month I'm installing camera's on my house.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

kinda dumb that they didnt take your sub and amp lol wtf

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

maybe they just wanted the easy to get stuff....sucks either way...hopefully they did not case the rest of the stuff....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

maybe they just wanted the easy to get stuff....sucks either way...hopefully they did not case the rest of the stuff....

This is true i'd keep an eye out. they may return......

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Oh I'm plenty ready. Leaving it unlocked for the next month with a tazer hooked up under each handle that I can turn on and off with a switch underneath the car. I also decided to make a video camera to stay on all night and stream to my computer. So we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll catch them soon.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

:csb:

but yeah that sucks and is dumb as shit at the same time.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Oh I'm plenty ready. Leaving it unlocked for the next month with a tazer hooked up under each handle that I can turn on and off with a switch underneath the car. I also decided to make a video camera to stay on all night and stream to my computer. So we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll catch them soon.

I hope they try to break in while the camera is rolling. That would have youtube all over it. :popcorn:

I think it would be funny if you forgot or were in a hurry.. and the camera was rolling, lol. :pardon:

I have another idea for you. You can rewire your airbags so if a certain switch isn't on/ off the airbag will go off. :clapping:

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

alarm??????????

:peepwall: tazer is so much cooler!!! post the streaming videos 8)

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719