where I come from thats called Black out, and Thats exactly what I plan on doing to my jetta, not one lick of chrome on my car will stay.

also I love the vortex forums I am a member there, that john deer paint is baddass

Well my wife shut me down on this one..She TOLD me..<< You need to fix your Engine before you paint the damn thing..So, around my house what mamma says I listen to..I better cause if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy..So I am not starting but I am going to go ahead and buy the paint and just keep it inside untill I need to use it..I don't want them to quit making it then I will have to find another paint.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :angry:<_<

ha in that case....go find a badass vtech to drop in that bish....then she cant say nothin B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Tax time is coming up, But i promised her new floors in the bedrooms..No big deal though..A little sweet talkin an that might could happen..Really ain't worried about Vtec because I am carring around 200-300 lbs of stereo equipment in my trunk..Speed isn't that big a deal anymore..A fresh rebuild on the D16 would do...Just need to quit using so much oil and smoking..It isnt that bad but it needs to be done...

Tax time is coming up, But i promised her new floors in the bedrooms..No big deal though..A little sweet talkin an that might could happen..Really ain't worried about Vtec because I am carring around 200-300 lbs of stereo equipment in my trunk..Speed isn't that big a deal anymore..A fresh rebuild on the D16 would do...Just need to quit using so much oil and smoking..It isnt that bad but it needs to be done...

I would have to agree.....a bad ass car aint shit if you cant drive it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well my wife shut me down on this one..She TOLD me..<< You need to fix your Engine before you paint the damn thing..So, around my house what mamma says I listen to..I better cause if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy..So I am not starting but I am going to go ahead and buy the paint and just keep it inside untill I need to use it..I don't want them to quit making it then I will have to find another paint.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :angry:<_<

Im kinda glad you got shot down, because I had planned on doing this myself, same paint and all lol.

only the lip on my rimz wont be black.

Thats whats great about civics! Parts are everywhere! And motors come under a grand!

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Would have looked sweet!!

But tax time already passed us up...like 3 months ago... (thank god, haha)

my gf does the same thing to me, i make all these big plans, for my self, and then she tells me what i should do with my money instead... but they usually are right about those kinds of things, i think one of these days, ill start saving for a new car, or put a lot of money into the one i have, which i want to do, but i dont know if i have the time to do it all... new enging/rebuild current, new paint, fix all rust and the hundreds of dents... it would be fun to do tho, and i would feel proud of myself for doing it...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Archived