heh we cant help you have the BMW tank, on a side note one of my ex's mom had one of those 745's from germany and that thing was really peppy

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

there are soo many things to do to save gas but its dangerous. Like i know in Pakistan they have i think its called CNC gas. its like a tanke of propane in the trunk tied to the same gas line. When you start the car it runs on gas but after its been on the CNC bypasses and kicks in to trick the engine to thinkin its gas. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Its like drving with a bomb in the trunk. Plus your car life will ruin quicker.

they have that here in california

yea its not fuel efficient at all whatever a 4 banger would be nice tho cause like 20 bucks gets a full tank and like 400 miles

thats about what my new car does :)

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)