Alpine or Sony Headunit??

that is an easy choice

DEFF ALPINE ALL THE WAY

everyone here will tell you that

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Def Alpine all the way!!!!!

I had 3 Sony decks in 2 years they all had problems, 1 just died after 4 months just died!

When I bought my alpine cda-9827 I think around 05' it was the best purchase ever! I'm still using the same alpine as of today, the only reason I have to upgrade because I have a ipod & making cd's is sometimes a hassle but the new alpine decks come equip with alpine & aux plugs.

Alpine all the way!!!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

i lol'ed when i saw the title of this post, what everyone else said. and what everyone else will say. its like comparing apples to oranges, huge difference. nothing like the sound of a quality HU

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

I had the generation before that of Sony HU (refurbished from a local outlet) and after one year it randomly went to crap. That and IIRC it didn't have a HPF for the speakers, which would just be a deal-breaker for me.

I've always wanted to try Alpine too. That's the route I would take.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived