sry guys i wont be able to come on here as much as i usually do, my parents found out i drink so im in a bit of trouble and cant use the computer regularly. but I'm considering pulling the wall out actually. I can't properly power the subs, so they use hardly any of their excursion, so its not as loud as i expected, even though its DAMN loud. So I don't think I'll be doing the beauty panel...I think I'm just going to pick up 2 12" ssd's and focus on making my car sound good instead of just loud. If anyone wants these subs let me know, I'll be letting them go probably for $30 plus shipping each. Although I'm open to offers, especially if you buy all 8, or a large number of them at once.

I think part of this is because I seriously always have to be building something, and I can't have one setup that I'll stick with. We'll see haha

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

yea I'm 17. damn near 18 though. i plan on getting ssd's...i learned my lesson about underpowering from these subs. But whats good about it is that i can slump it at a pretty loud amount of bass, and keep over 14v. just because of all the cone area.

i'm down at my college for orientation right now, and i have zero cash so i dont think ill be doing much work in the near future.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived