tacomabanga1986 Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 Not much to look at atm, lol haha, he said fuk a blowthrew he doin a walkthrew my buddy did that in a s10 and fiberglassed a box for 8 15's in somewhat of a clamshell but he never finished it here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
David78 Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
zachfowler222 Posted June 6, 2010 Report Posted June 6, 2010 i dont know how to upload where the picture just comes up with flickr and my phone will only up load to flickr sorry i just took this one about 10 minutes ago on my way home (sorry shitty camera phone picture) I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Baydestrian Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 A little vid I had taken of my ride a while back, gets good mileage 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
waniack85 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 08 Silverado (work truck). 01' S10..its okay...my side piece haha 4yr old paint job. Only 20's, but I keep em' clean tho!! hahaha 04 Max SE fully loaded Plan on gettng this one and adding it to my fleet! found it on the reservation and will only cost a couple bills. 143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab. RF 20001bd RF T6004 4 T1 12's 2 sets T162S RAVDVD2
BeatBox Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 im diggin the blue! looks bad ass wish i could re paint mine
JayP Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Cleanest car in this thread. A drop is all you need for a Volkswagen and it looks great. I need to lower my mark3.
waniack85 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 im diggin the blue! looks bad ass wish i could re paint mine Thanks!! it was a custom mix the paint shop did for me. they put the blue together and then I had to decide how much pearl I wanted..haha...heres a close up! 143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab. RF 20001bd RF T6004 4 T1 12's 2 sets T162S RAVDVD2
vr6bass Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Cleanest car in this thread. A drop is all you need for a Volkswagen and it looks great. I need to lower my mark3. thanks bro! I love her heres a couple more, I love to whore her out. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.