Sonic Electronix

well if ur box is done good u should not have 2 worry unless u play under ur tuneing all the tym

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Well I just got in a discussion w/ someone that said the placement of the sub in the box was causing unloading? I thought tuning determined unloading. He said it wasn't loading on the port wall or something. Im totally lost on this concept and I was wondering if my setup was doing the same thing?

dont worry about "unloading" you cant load against a port wall if its a round port anyways. its just someone over thinking something that isnt very important in your setup.

:rofl: yes bro it fine and the port is 2 tune ur box

i think u need 2 do some reading

huh... i didnt see anyone laugh at you when you were worried about your alt doing something perfectly normal. how about showing the same respect?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

dont worry about "unloading" you cant load against a port wall if its a round port anyways. its just someone over thinking something that isnt very important in your setup.

huh... i didnt see anyone laugh at you when you were worried about your alt doing something perfectly normal. how about showing the same respect?

Thanks guys, appreciate it :drink40:

i was not laughing at him bro

and i have respect for him

i did give him info

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

the sub will unload when it is played below the tuning frequency of the port. The sub will begin to dangerously unload about 6 hz below the tuning frequency when this happens the sub acts as if it were playing free air. If there is an object below the sub the object will cause the cone to load unevenly which can damage the coil. In your case it looks like there is a flat wall behind the sub, so you wont have any loading issues unless you wang the hell otta it way below tuning freq

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

I know the point of the port :drink40: My point was feeling air is not bad, getting the air moving is the goal. :clapping:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

i hate to sound stupid but what exactly is unloading? is that like bottoming out?

loading is when there is pressure...btw port tuning is not the end factor of how subwoofers load, don't forget f3 of the box..i have a box at about 7.1 cu ft. with a dd 9518 in it tuned at 42hz and i play a song like i luv your girl for ex. at 31hz fine...lots of deciding factors if the sub will bottom out..hell sometimes subs can bottom out just by opening a window.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

loading is when there is pressure...btw port tuning is not the end factor of how subwoofers load, don't forget f3 of the box..i have a box at about 7.1 cu ft. with a dd 9518 in it tuned at 42hz and i play a song like i luv your girl for ex. at 31hz fine...lots of deciding factors if the sub will bottom out..hell sometimes subs can bottom out just by opening a window.

Doesn't that only happen in extreme cars and the few others that are loaded off the air in the car?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.