Well first i just had the blazer inspected for State and Emissions and i had to replace my Pitman arm for the second time in three months, Do two Motor mounts and new front brake pads. oh and new windshield wipers and i new light bulb .

I can say today i went with my girlfriend her mom and my mom to get pedicures and i was against it till i walked in and a friend was there with his girl so we all did that and talked lol.

And to top it off my girlfriends dad is a complete cock sucker... he lives in VA beach a 6 hour drive from PA where we live and he manages to fuck my plans over . he told my girlfriend that our last day of school next friday he is taking her and her brother to VA beach till august 1st . and he got a phone call from me and needless to say if he trys to take her hes saying hi to my fist . I have my graduation friday and me and her have two Grad parties to attend that weekend. and the 20th me my girl her mom and her moms friend are going to the Pulse show since her mom and moms friend want to to understand why i shake their windows when i pick her up haha.

But i can say i got one good thing out of today my new Toshiba laptop.

but wanted to vent haha. oh and i got to be the only mechanic at pepboys from 4-9 today love my manager's schedualing ....

Cool story bro!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

ive got the worlds smallest harp playing you a tune.

hope someone gets that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ive got the worlds smallest harp playing you a tune.

hope someone gets that.

thought it was a violin

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

whoops! lol it is a violin. dont know why i typed harp... :trippy:

and its a line from MASH

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

So let me get this straight, her dad lives 6 hours away, so obviously doesn't get to see HIS DAUGHTER as much as he would like, then you get all pissy cause seeing her all year, you can't see her for 2 little months?

Seems kinda FUCKING SELFISH to me.

Shut the fuck up, let her dad see her, don't be a FUCKING DICK.

that is all.