21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have 3G with your provider in your area.

• yes
    • no
    • Dont have a cell phone

I just canceled my t mobile because the towers they use are 3g capable but the air force base is already using their 3g frequency. ive been putting up with edge forever :\ i plan to get the new iphone and switch to att when it comes out. get a nice discount from work.

The new Iphone is going to be on Verizon not AT&T. At least thats what my parents have told me and they both work for Verizon.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

The new Iphone is going to be on Verizon not AT&T. At least thats what my parents have told me and they both work for Verizon.

lol.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

No 3G coverage where I live. :( T-Mobile

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Do your parents lie to you often? LOL

Don't expect Verizon iPhone at June Apple event

Nor any other surprises likely when new device is announced:

Verizon Wireless iPhone? It's been on the wish list of many users for awhile but it's not likely to be announced June 7, when Steve Jobs is expected to unveil the next-generation iPhone.

And, with the new iPhone's cover "blown" — a prototype of the device was exposed and analyzed by tech blog Gizmodo.com last month — there may be little new in the way of major news to share when Jobs speaks at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, says one expert, longtime Apple analyst Gene Munster of Piper Jaffray.

Munster said in a note that with information already out about the new phone, Apple has "little room for surprise" at the June 7 event. Of course, that doesn't mean there won't be a surprise. Jobs is one of the masters of marketing, and nothing should be ruled out. But a Verizon Wireless announcement is likely ... unlikely.

AT&T's exclusive arrangement to sell the iPhone in the United States is due to end this year, although neither Apple or the wireless carrier have commented on whether that agreement is being extended.

"We believe that it is unlikely that the next generation iPhone will be available at Verizon (or Sprint) at launch," he wrote in a report. "Rather, it is more likely that it remains exclusively available at AT&T in the U.S. at launch."

Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty said a consumer iPhone survey found "substantial pent-up iPhone demand" for the device to be carried by Verizon Wireless, with 16.8 percent of Verizon subscribers saying they would be "very likely" to purchase an iPhone if it were offered by Verizon.

Verizon is working to get its fourth-generation, or 4G, network in place before AT&T, before the end of this year. That network would be more suited to the next-generation iPhone's data capabilities for data and video streaming. AT&T plans to start offering its 4G network in 2011, but in the meantime has done extensive upgrades to its third-generation, or 3G, network.

© 2010 msnbc.com Reprints

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37401894/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

Edited by DigitalDeath

Isnt this still like 18 months away?

AT&T's contract came due not terribly long ago with apple but they resigned, Verizon wanted it then too and they want it now. What makes you think they are actually gonna get it this time?

I want iphone in verizon sooooo bad. I hate my blackberry.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

To the guy that said his parents said the new iPhone will be on verizon, you're parents are highly mistaken.

I voted yes, I live in houston (very highly populated) so I get 3g pretty much anywhere I go. Been with AT&T for 7 years and still love it, just signed another 2 year contract when I got the new 3GS.

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i have 3g for my g1 on T-mobile. nice and fast, but isnt at&t capping internet usage and scrapping there unlimited plans, why would you want an iphone to be limited, using both the iphone and droid platform phones, the droid is way way better. it does damn near everything an iphone does just does it better