Sonic Electronix

whats more important, db or massive air movement

Also, IMO the highs are louder from far distance than the lows, so if you want to be heared 3 blocks away, it´s easier with the highs hehe; I like my highs but sometimes they are anoyying for the ears...

If you wanna be heard, u play those higher notes. If you want to be FELT, you play the lows :D

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

hehe well said my friend!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

big subs,,,or multiple small subs.. like lets say,4-18s or 8-12s ..

Id say 4 18s cause i love moving air, and big subs :D Personally i still think the 4 18s will have more low end than 8 12s..

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

i just some times get tired of hearing kids say i got two 12s that hit harder than your four 18s,,but i know my 18s are flexing my yukon way more than their car,,its just way more intence

Hang on a second... are you saying they meter higher than you?

That's pretty monstrous fail if they're termlabbing higher than you IMHO. I don't care how low you're tuned, 4 18's should take a sh!t every day of the year on 2 12's. Getting 2 12's over 150dB is an epic mission, anyone that's NOT doing it with 4 18's deserves to get spanked by someone who put the effort in to beat them with, err, about 1/8th of the cone area.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Hang on a second... are you saying they meter higher than you?

That's pretty monstrous fail if they're termlabbing higher than you IMHO. I don't care how low you're tuned, 4 18's should take a sh!t every day of the year on 2 12's. Getting 2 12's over 150dB is an epic mission, anyone that's NOT doing it with 4 18's deserves to get spanked by someone who put the effort in to beat them with, err, about 1/8th of the cone area.

2 12s musically or 2 12s burped at like 64hz in rex lol?

steven.jpg

here's my opinion and i dont mean offense to anyone. anyone can put big woofers in an suv and move a lot of air. you make one box and your all done. i like the challenge of going for numbers. i always have to try new things/change shit around. sometimes i lose numbers, sometimes i gain. every time, i learn. and im a competitor so numbers are what its all about.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

all i really want is to be heard from blocks away, and as i get closer, i would want to shake stuff in my surrounds. even cars next to mine. lol. with just 1 18, my windshield whippers kinda move just a bit, and i can see my windshield doing small flexing as well. when i add a second 18 with the proper box to it, then ill really start shaking things a bit. my box right now is too big for my car, and is taking half my back seat, which i think it has to do with me not being hard from far away. i just got into the car audio life and learning lil by lil. the previous owner of that 18 was able to shake just a lil bit of the shelfs at my job with just 1 rockford punch 1000amp. and im pushing a hifonics 2010d and just shakes my car, but not heard or shake shit around me. i think there is something wrong in this pic. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived