Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in green bay, how about you?

Hell yeah, if I was going we could deff carpool, I wanna see a legit show someday.

oh shit lol, mang im way the hell up in Eau Claire... like 5 hours from green bay (3.5 if you drive like me :trippy: )

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

You guys are awesome for the support. Design is on pg 2 I'm trying to find a local Cnc but prolly end up using a router.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You guys are awesome for the support. Design is on pg 2 I'm trying to find a local Cnc but prolly end up using a router.

so is everyone singing it at slamology or whaatt?

glad your girl is doin better byers!!!!! :woot: :woot:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Ya everyone in support an sign if the want to. I'll be there Sunday prolly find someone that sticks out in the crowd from here and put it there :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm sad to have to make this report but byers asked me to. Shes in another coma.. Its the worst one yet.. Not sure if shes going to make it out. That is the direct qoute copied from a text. Just keep her in your prayers guys.

oh shit lol, mang im way the hell up in Eau Claire... like 5 hours from green bay (3.5 if you drive like me :trippy: )

Haha, yeah, I've done a bike race in eau Claire!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived