Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll prolly do a build log of the box or i might just post pics here. I could use some tips on getting the part with her name perfectly smooth and glossy tho.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

just sent some, not alot but its some.... free bump

LETS GET SOME MOAR LOOOOOOOOOT :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

The box on page two I built one for my impala still haven't used it. It's exactly designed like yours we should havev just signed and sent mine haha..

But hope his girl gets better.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

update:

she just woke up

she doesnt remember anything

not even her own name

got a lot of work to do

but as we remind her all of it will come back fast

Good to hear she woke up!!! Sorry to hear about the memory, give it time and remind her that she likes butt secks!!

J/P, good luck with the recovery!!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I sent a few bucks out of my Paypal, I will be able to contribute a little more when I get paid on Friday......

Edit: Seen she woke up, we need to get this box built asap, and use the Bass to knock her memories back.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I sent a few bucks out of my Paypal, I will be able to contribute a little more when I get paid on Friday......

Edit: Seen she woke up, we need to get this box built asap, and use the Bass to knock her memories back.....

she will be in the hospital for AT LEAST a week from today

Archived