This is a new one for me??

Your amp is getting feedback from your car since its not getting a real audio signal something else is on an causing the feed back. Best bet is to disconnect the remote wire when you turn your car off.the sooner you get the switched hooked up the better.

ive had this happen before to me. had a MTX 8304 on a pair of RF HX2 tens and when i got it all hooked up it gave me some crazy feedback...loud as fuck too lol i cant remember what i did to fix it but i didnt replace any equipment at all. might of changed and cleaned my grounds up. try to disconnect your RCAs from the amp to see if it stops. if so then ya migth be able to find source of the sound

well when i disconnected the RCA it stopped making the loud hmmmmm noise, what do u think this could be from? maybe the LOC i have, i also thought that it might be pickign up the frequency from my alarm, u know the motion sensors they have, because if i hit the door panel while its open it almost sounds like im banging a drum.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

well when i disconnected the RCA it stopped making the loud hmmmmm noise, what do u think this could be from? maybe the LOC i have, i also thought that it might be pickign up the frequency from my alarm, u know the motion sensors they have, because if i hit the door panel while its open it almost sounds like im banging a drum.

do you have an aftermarket HU or the stock one? ive seen a guy with the stock HU and if he turned his amp on without the hu being on it would play a tone very loud. something to do with the LOC.

but why do your amps stay on?

yes

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well as most people know or dont know, when you have your amp on and go to hook your rcas into the amp wile there hooked into the head unit and there not in all the way, it causes this sound your talking about, either your rca's were not in all the way or theres something in the preouts causing it not to go in all the way, have nothing to do with the remote wire your useing nor the ground, im about 99.99% sure its your rca's

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

it didnt actually "just happen" right? it started after you made your amps stay on all the time. its the LOC just like i said before you even told us you had one. its nothing wrong either, thats just what they do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Get a ground loop isolator. My girls acura did this when i installed a Peripheral LOC. Put in a ground loop isolator and it fixed it.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395