REALLY ANNOYING (APPRECIATE HELP)

spray a little belt dressing on it wile its running http://www.acehardwa...ELAID=319204635

Serpentine belts are definitely not supposed to have any sort of belt dressing applied to them.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

im no expert but i think its just something you have to live with in cold weather. I live in ks and when it wuld get real cold in the winter my belt would squeal like no other for a couple seconds when i wuld start it up. i dont have any problems when its warm though.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Mine did the same in the winter (at the lowest 35 degrees give or take), but have had no problem since it warmed up.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived