thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

so how about we add to the bad luck shall we?

we all knew it was going to happen just a matter of time before it actually did

right front tire blew a hole in it

awesome.. now I am selling them for way less than I wanted to because whoever actually wants to buy them can no longer ride away on them

my head is spinning right now I have so much shit going through my mind

great way to top my night :angry:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I really don't know but its all adding up and I'm struggling to see a bright side in continuing with everything

shit is getting to be a money pit now

I'm trying to stay caught up but I just keep falling further behind

I was really hoping to get these rims sold so I could have $1k to pay off all debts and just start fresh from square one and do things right but this set me back quite a bit

Its got to be tthe new box for the 4 18s we put in there. Oops did ithe cat just peek out of the box lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I really don't know but its all adding up and I'm struggling to see a bright side in continuing with everything

shit is getting to be a money pit now

I'm trying to stay caught up but I just keep falling further behind

I was really hoping to get these rims sold so I could have $1k to pay off all debts and just start fresh from square one and do things right but this set me back quite a bit

so are you going to let that bitch win and give up? Karma is just a stripper name my man. I went through this with the truck when i got it and the tranny went. Look at how much i just spent on it. I'll fill you in. upwards of 4 grand.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so are you going to let that bitch win and give up? Karma is just a stripper name my man. I went through this with the truck when i got it and the tranny went. Look at how much i just spent on it. I'll fill you in. upwards of 4 grand.

I ain't lettin the bitch win.. no way in hell

my guess is its the hoes way of saying fuck you don't put 6 15's up in here, you are going to rip this shit apart

so how about we add to the bad luck shall we?

we all knew it was going to happen just a matter of time before it actually did

right front tire blew a hole in it

awesome.. now I am selling them for way less than I wanted to because whoever actually wants to buy them can no longer ride away on them

my head is spinning right now I have so much shit going through my mind

great way to top my night :angry:

Gotta look at the bright side on that one... At least you weren't on the freeway doing eighty when it happened.... That coulda been ALL your hard work and money.

You are biting off a lot right now man. I give you props if you can pull it off without throwing in the towel all together. You're messin with wheels, suspension, and some serious beat all in the same go. Damn man... If I attempted that, I'd be wheel-less, beatless, and suspensionless. LOL... Everything took me a while to get straight, and I did it one by one.

Gotta look at the bright side on that one... At least you weren't on the freeway doing eighty when it happened.... That coulda been ALL your hard work and money.

You are biting off a lot right now man. I give you props if you can pull it off without throwing in the towel all together. You're messin with wheels, suspension, and some serious beat all in the same go. Damn man... If I attempted that, I'd be wheel-less, beatless, and suspensionless. LOL... Everything took me a while to get straight, and I did it one by one.

yeah craziest thing about it was I was on the freeway going to woodland to meet up with logan and I had the strangest feeling on the way there something bad was going to happen just because I haven't been on the freeway since my tires got so bad on the inside

came home it was stop and go traffic so it wasn't that bad

and my stocks are with justin so I have to wait until he gets home from san fran to go get them

oh and today since I didn't want to drive at all I stayed home most of the day and was trying to find something to do with my time

well my parents left and my moms suburban was in the garage so I pulled her front bump stops out (stock) and replaced them with my front bump stops (cut a tiny bit)

she won't even notice the difference because she is at stock height but it seems to have corrected a little bit of camber on mine as well as stiffened up the ride a little

so I guess the next set of wheels I get, I should be fairly good to go with an alignment and helper bags in the rear

yeah craziest thing about it was I was on the freeway going to woodland to meet up with logan and I had the strangest feeling on the way there something bad was going to happen just because I haven't been on the freeway since my tires got so bad on the inside

came home it was stop and go traffic so it wasn't that bad

and my stocks are with justin so I have to wait until he gets home from san fran to go get them

oh and today since I didn't want to drive at all I stayed home most of the day and was trying to find something to do with my time

well my parents left and my moms suburban was in the garage so I pulled her front bump stops out (stock) and replaced them with my front bump stops (cut a tiny bit)

she won't even notice the difference because she is at stock height but it seems to have corrected a little bit of camber on mine as well as stiffened up the ride a little

so I guess the next set of wheels I get, I should be fairly good to go with an alignment and helper bags in the rear

hey check your mail box i left you a message. in regards to elvis

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

Archived