thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

you can pick up a real nice one for around 12 grand around here so im probably gunna get one for my daily once I wall Off my van :)

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

so I just went out and tweaked on that shit and wired it to .5 and lets just say my electrical with 1 battery doesn't really like me very much

I'm going to see if Minel is down to toss in his batteries and then we'll give it another run

shit was bangin though!!! :o

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

god damn it!

my luck keeps getting worse!

was playing Money by OJ Da Juiceman and the high note comes in and starts slamming and all of a sudden my amp turns off

so I turn the deck off then back on again and the amp turns on for a couple seconds then my voltage drops to like 10.9v and the amp goes to protect

go back home and take a fan out to the car to try and cool the amp down but everytime I turn the car on it will power up for like 3 seconds and then go into protect and stay there

please help! this sucks

Dude you seriously have soon really bad luck!!!! Hope you figure out what's up!!!

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

Did you get greedy again? >_< sounds like low voltage protect

got greedy last night and switched it back within a couple seconds of playing

woke up this morning and went for a drive and it was working great at 2 ohms then out of no where it just went into protect.. voltage was at 14+

I really don't get it and this is starting to get really frustrating

I guess big systems ain't for me

Dude you seriously have soon really bad luck!!!! Hope you figure out what's up!!!

yeah tell me about it.. more money I have to waste to get shit back to normal

I hope this can get fixed

anyone local know how to fix amps?

Most entertaining thread I've read since I left the bay. 2 Thumbs up......5 stars. ***** :D

But for real...I know you knew what was going to happen when you wired that thing down that low. It's a shame I am all the way out here, otherwise I'd fix it for you and only charge you for parts. But please...for the sake of your equipment....excercise a little caution next time. ;)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

haha I'm sure all the vets are getting a kick out of my noob ass

that "TSNS" is a dual 9 ohm sub :No:

makes no sense

anyways I decided since I can't go tweakin with my system, might as well grow a pair and try and run the ground run

wasn't really up for putting a hole in the cabin but when I was running it I found a grommet under the carpet right in front of the drivers seat

so I peeled back the carpet and the 3 layers of SecondSkin Damplifier Pro and finally got to the grommet

voltage is now solid at 14.8v and barely wants to drop with A/C full blast, lights on, and my 2 channel all the way up

kind of ironic how out of all these amps my Rockford has still stayed solid, not one problem :)

joe when are you getting back?

Archived