thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

Or u can catch my 18s lol...

Btw did u buy botH pb amps or just one of em? Its hard to see those pix off of mu blackberry

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Thats why you hop on the big screen fagbag :drinks:

So Kasey, if things go right, 1 PowerBass 4k for all 6 woofers?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Did you do the 4 high or 6 high mod on your hoe? I did the 4 high and its great! I would say the 4 high is a must. I like it becasue when you switch from highs to lows you have a little down time where the lows are off and highs are warming up, its only like 3 sec or so but that a long 3 sec when your in the dark and cant see worth shit. Check it out on TYF. For me it wa as simple as grounding on of my headlights to the frame. for newer models you have to install a diode but that's easy a fuck too, did it on my buddies Tahoe.

They are going to refund you your money even tho you clipped them and blew the subs?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Or u can catch my 18s lol...

Btw did u buy botH pb amps or just one of em? Its hard to see those pix off of mu blackberry

just one of the amps, it was a struggle just to get one haha I don't know that I could have done both

Thats why you hop on the big screen fagbag :drinks:

So Kasey, if things go right, 1 PowerBass 4k for all 6 woofers?

exactly! overpowering them a little but hey t3 should take it right?

Did you do the 4 high or 6 high mod on your hoe? I did the 4 high and its great! I would say the 4 high is a must. I like it becasue when you switch from highs to lows you have a little down time where the lows are off and highs are warming up, its only like 3 sec or so but that a long 3 sec when your in the dark and cant see worth shit. Check it out on TYF. For me it wa as simple as grounding on of my headlights to the frame. for newer models you have to install a diode but that's easy a fuck too, did it on my buddies Tahoe.

They are going to refund you your money even tho you clipped them and blew the subs?

I kind of want to get 12k HID highs as well and do the 6 hi mod haha! that would be insane

I'm keeping it normal though I only use lows and fogs and I like to be able to switch between them

no, refund me my money for the other 4 I still haven't got! ridiculous

posted over on CACO and Ed closed the thread right after I wrote my big ass post

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

powerbass 4k

lovely amp

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery