Jump to content

new challenger, new camaro, or magnum?


which car would you choose?  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. challenger, camaro, or magnum?



Recommended Posts

Posted

aight, my friend wants one of these. keep in mind, whatever he gets will end up being supercharged. personally, Id go for the magnum. mainly cuz its already a beast and then supercharged will just equal more beast. not to mention he could probably spend the same amount buying and supercharging the magnum that he would on a bone stock camaro or even more pricey challenger.....and you can still fit a massive system in it :clapping: Im not too big of a fan of these new cars. Id go apeshit over the old ones. lemme know what ya think!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

aight, my friend wants one of these. keep in mind, whatever he gets will end up being supercharged. personally, Id go for the magnum. mainly cuz its already a beast and then supercharged will just equal more beast. not to mention he could probably spend the same amount buying and supercharging the magnum that he would on a bone stock camaro or even more pricey challenger.....and you can still fit a massive system in it :clapping:Im not too big of a fan of these new cars. Id go apeshit over the old ones. lemme know what ya think!

x2

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

I voted Magnum. Get the big boy Hemi and supercharge it. I love a challenger and I am a Mopar guy at heart. But they fucked up. At first I loved them...then as i see them more I think they should have went lower and wider. the car looks too narrow and it sit too high. Now the Camaro, bitch is beast. The SS kills it but like you said the Magnum has more room, it cost less and can be upgraded.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

I say get the Camaro.

And throwing the Magnum into the mix makes it hard cuz that's just a completly different style car. What does he want the car for? If he wants to get a big system I would say to not even think about getting the Camaro nor the Challenger.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I would love a new Camaro SS or a Magnum SRT, but out of the three I think the Challenger is the sexiest.

Posted

Magnum srt. Hands down. I love that sexy sound of the 6.1L V8. Mmmmmmmm. Nomnomnom

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Posted

I say get the Camaro.

And throwing the Magnum into the mix makes it hard cuz that's just a completly different style car. What does he want the car for? If he wants to get a big system I would say to not even think about getting the Camaro nor the Challenger.

haha thats the point man. I guess hes basing this more on horsepower....but Im reminding him how much more potential he has with the magnum.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

And the most expensive for no reason.

ALL sexy shit is expensive lol :drinks:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 8796 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...