Sonic Electronix

One woofer moving more than the other

Havent messed with it today, I will try all those things tomorrow. I actually strapped them last week with the sub wiring left the same, giving the amps a 1ohm strapped load (.5 each) and it was nutts loud, but I dont have the voltage to back it up, so i put it back, I could strap them and rewire the coils so its 2ohm strapped (1ohm each) and try it.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

Havent messed with it today, I will try all those things tomorrow. I actually strapped them last week with the sub wiring left the same, giving the amps a 1ohm strapped load (.5 each) and it was nutts loud, but I dont have the voltage to back it up, so i put it back, I could strap them and rewire the coils so its 2ohm strapped (1ohm each) and try it.

That's not possible with D2 woofers. You had it at .5 strapped, so .25 per amp. :-/

That's not possible with D2 woofers. You had it at .5 strapped, so .25 per amp. :-/

Sure about that? Either way, I'm dumping these amps soon for 2 Crescendo 3kws.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

My Youtube Channel!!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Sure about that? Either way, I'm dumping these amps soon for 2 Crescendo 3kws.

I hope by dumping you really mean selling.

Maybe one woofer has a lower sensitivity, you never know o_O

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

All those diagrams show the speakers wired together in series or parallel. Mine are ran separate to each amp. I don't know if that would make a difference. Either way, not interested in strapping these amps.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

My Youtube Channel!!

All those diagrams show the speakers wired together in series or parallel. Mine are ran separate to each amp. I don't know if that would make a difference. Either way, not interested in strapping these amps.

ya, because you said you strapped the amps at 1ohm. if you have d2 coils then that was wrong and i was showing you the ways to wire them strapped since you didnt believe him. :shrug:

why dont you want to strap them? wont have to worry about splitting rca's or gain matching (since those are your concerns for one sub moving more). either way it would be another way of problem solving. that, swap amps, or hook both subs to one amp. all ways to show if its the sub or amp. whatever you want to do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this might sound kinda dumb but are they even the same kind of subs i know fi btls have different motor variations..

and if the speaker wires to the subs are the same length u lose more power if ones longer than the other not much but still might be enough to make one act funky.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

Archived