either ups or assman ripped me off!

Its a damn shifted motor, if the cone is locked up as Lance said, that is what happens when delivery bangs subwoofer packages around

the glue bead breaks, and the top plate pinches against the pole piece, and whatever gets in the way gets pinched

If this is what happened, I would ship it to Fi to get the motor repaired

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Anyone not involved or who has something that is not meaningful too add to this thread, stay the fuck out, Or I will find either the ban or vacation button. Whichever one is easier to use.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Anyone not involved or who has something that is not meaningful too add to this thread, stay the fuck out, Or I will find either the ban or vacation button. Whichever one is easier to use.

Thank you Brotha and now this is locked up for sure

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i opened this back up,that way you dont think im using my mod powers to screw you over more.

To let everybody know i offered to send him $125 back and for him to send me the sub and once i got it i would have him send me the $125 back for a different sub.This was all before i saw this thread.Should i just let him file a UPS claim on the sub and tell him ohh well not my problem anymore or should i try to help him.I have sold well over 100 items on this site and never had a single problem.

In all honestly, doing the exchange is going above and beyond being a good seller. You have always been a stand up guy so I would expect nothing less from ya, However people who make bitch complaint threads before contacting the seller, pisses me off to no end. And that part of me says to have him deal with UPS and call it a day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)