to everyone involved in my last post.

i am really sorry i snapped like that and i know i should have tested it first. i just blew up and got on here and started talking shit. i did test it and it is locked up so im pissed at UPS but im just going to get it reconed and i really do appologize for the bashing, accusing, and bitching i just did and to Team_DC-Derrick so about the argument and............IM SORRY ASSMAN

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

apology accepted,just next time if this ever happens wait for the person to respond back to a pm and if they dont within a day then make a disgruntled post

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

We're all glad you're man enough to admit you were wrong. We all do stupid stuff when were mad.. its all good. :clapping:

By the way, glad you got it figured out. Post pics of the recone!! :popcorn:

Edited by Wastehog

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Im sorry for acting like a douche man, I really wasnt trying to come off that way, It was just how i worded things, So I apologize as well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

just remember locked up, its going to be a shifted motor, besides a recone, it will also need the magnet re-centered- which can only be done with a trained professional, and a very big magnet charger

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If the package was insured, why not file a claim? Cuz it seems like its gonna be pretty expensive to fix the sub.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k