i think the biggest problem is HAVING to hold the damn controller up the whole time your playing, or haveing to always swing and sometimes it not picking it up

i thought that u can also use the retro controlers,even though it takes from wireless interactionmagig

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

but it wasnt made BY nintendo

zelda was boring imo, i feel like a took a step backwards in gameing when i got a wii. although it is fun to play with my daughters who are to little to really pick up on any 360 or ps3 games. when i buy another 360 i'll probably just give my wii to the daughters

Zelda was made from game boy, later it was brought to n64 and from their it kept building. Turok was originally n64. I don't agree with having to hold the controller the whole time because your movements control the character and if you could just keep it still, it would be stupid. I think they did a great job with the new controls and Super Smash Browls comes out in December 2007. theirs an official web site that is constantly updated on all the things included in the game.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

I've been a nintendo fan since regular nintendo. The buttons aren't all complicated and their was no joy stick, and it wasn't big ass controllers like the xbox. Playstation I just don't like the feel of having 2 joy sticks on my thumbs one moving the character and the other aiming in my opinion was too difficult.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

so because your mind capacity is that of a 5 year old thats why you like nintendo over the other 2?

and zelda was out WAY before gameboy Mr. fanboi. ocarina of time, link to the past, and the original Zelda were the best imo every Wii game i have played feels like a game i would get off zbox live for 5 bucks, RE 4 wow wii got a gamecube game ports over, scarface, wow another ps2,xbox gen port over, same with godfather. sure Wii's fun for the first month or to when you get it but the newness and novelty of it wears off rather fast

so because your mind capacity is that of a 5 year old thats why you like nintendo over the other 2?

and zelda was out WAY before gameboy Mr. fanboi. ocarina of time, link to the past, and the original Zelda were the best imo every Wii game i have played feels like a game i would get off zbox live for 5 bucks, RE 4 wow wii got a gamecube game ports over, scarface, wow another ps2,xbox gen port over, same with godfather. sure Wii's fun for the first month or to when you get it but the newness and novelty of it wears off rather fast

u being older u probally know more than me :) but when I 1st played Zelda like a real zelda was Ocarina of Time for n64. Den their was Mojora's Mask or somtin. I do agree the first time experience of playing the wii is awesome but once you play it and play it yah it gets old. as for mind capacity of a 5 year old I just never liked the configuration or the way the ps3/xbox controller was made I never really took the time to learn it. My Wii is just sitting der collecting dust, I almost beat zelda and am at the last stages but don't feel like finishing it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i just dont understand whats so hard about the ps2 control scheme , its the most universal and known controller in all video gaming , even most pc controllers mimic the ps2 contoller design

AccordMan, It sounds like you didn't do your homework before buying the Wii...

You can't compare the Wii to the Xbox 360 or the Wii vs the PS3.

Yes they are all gaming systems but it's a totally different experience.

The graphics on the Wii I would compare to the game cube (which I didn't own) and they are nothing special... It's just the interaction and the kind of games they have out for the Wii that attracted me to it.

Nothing like kickin' back some beers with friends and tryin' to bowl on a game...except you gotta be careful to not let go of the controller!!

AccordMan, It sounds like you didn't do your homework before buying the Wii...

You can't compare the Wii to the Xbox 360 or the Wii vs the PS3.

Yes they are all gaming systems but it's a totally different experience.

The graphics on the Wii I would compare to the game cube (which I didn't own) and they are nothing special... It's just the interaction and the kind of games they have out for the Wii that attracted me to it.

Nothing like kickin' back some beers with friends and tryin' to bowl on a game...except you gotta be careful to not let go of the controller!!

i did plenty of homework on it, i just dont see the big deal about it i have had all three setups and honestly the graphics arent even the reason so that counterpoint is kinda null and void. the gameplay mechanics are not refined on many of the wii games, and most of the controller motions feel as if the game was MENT for gamecube and they just threw them in there real fast. Shooting games are not precise, movement is pretty clunky. the build quality of the unit itself is great. Online gameplay is probably the worst i have ever seen in a game system dating back to dreamcast.

Research tells you that nintendo is pushing online big time which is bull theres maybe 2 games that are online, and the friends list system is bad, you have to share console numbers and both have to add each other and you have to go through many screens of bullshit in order to even talk to a friend.

I'm not comparing graphical functions im comparing gameplay experience as a whole , and as i said before , the only thing its good for is to play with my daughters (5 and 7) who cant grasp the controls of conventional systems.

i did plenty of homework on it, i just dont see the big deal about it i have had all three setups and honestly the graphics arent even the reason so that counterpoint is kinda null and void. the gameplay mechanics are not refined on many of the wii games, and most of the controller motions feel as if the game was MENT for gamecube and they just threw them in there real fast. Shooting games are not precise, movement is pretty clunky. the build quality of the unit itself is great. Online gameplay is probably the worst i have ever seen in a game system dating back to dreamcast.

Research tells you that nintendo is pushing online big time which is bull theres maybe 2 games that are online, and the friends list system is bad, you have to share console numbers and both have to add each other and you have to go through many screens of bullshit in order to even talk to a friend.

I'm not comparing graphical functions im comparing gameplay experience as a whole , and as i said before , the only thing its good for is to play with my daughters (5 and 7) who cant grasp the controls of conventional systems.

The online play sucks yeah, that was horrible, the shooting games I have not played but I could probally agree with you. What seperates the Wii from the ps3 and the Xbox360 is it's a whole new way to play video games, and when it comes to the wii experience the xbox and ps3 can't compare to it. When it comes to graphics the Wii sucks but all true nintendo fans know the wii wasn't made for graphics but a whole new gaming experience. And yes, you can play with your daughters the wii is meant for all ages. Every nintendo fan knows that most games for nintendo are for children, not adult and were 100% ok with that.

and as for the configuration of the ps3 and xbox controller, they took after Nintendo which was the 1st console to actually have controllers.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I haven't played this personally, but I've seen it played, and it does look like a step back. Cartoony graphics and retarded games...I dunno i'd much rather have a "real" system...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall