I haven't played this personally, but I've seen it played, and it does look like a step back. Cartoony graphics and retarded games...I dunno i'd much rather have a "real" system...

if u want a real system than nintendo wii is not for you go with xbox 360 or ps3. the system is meant for all ages. from 5 year olds to 60 year olds. Anyone can play and that's what it was made for. Try getting ur grandma to play Halo, she wouldnt be able to do it but she can play wii bowling.

B)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

nice little sales pitch there...

<_<

edit, i was being sarcastic..

Edited by sean 371

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

they took after Nintendo which was the 1st console to actually have controllers.

being as your young i'll just leave it at that. just know your wrong in thinking nintendo made the first controllers

being as your young i'll just leave it at that. just know your wrong in thinking nintendo made the first controllers

who made the 1st controllers?

I've always wondered about that.

I grew up with Nintendo, Super Nintendo, n64, Game Cube, and the Wii. thats my generation right now =P.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

before nintendo was atari, collecovision , intellivision, commmodore 64 and many others i cant think of atm. even Neo Geo was in the same time frame as the first nintendo and killed it technically in every way but in 1985 people didnt wanan shell out 800 bucks for a system and 125 pergame so it didnt do well

before nintendo was atari, collecovision , intellivision, commmodore 64 and many others i cant think of atm. even Neo Geo was in the same time frame as the first nintendo and killed it technically in every way but in 1985 people didnt wanan shell out 800 bucks for a system and 125 pergame so it didnt do well

I do remember Atari, but never heard of the others. Do you have any pictures of these consoles/controllers I'd love to see them.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

nah just the Wii.

I was walkin' out the door and saw it in the CAGE haha behind the customer service desk...

Walked up and said "is that wii for sale" - "YUP" So I got it!

I LOVE THE CAGE!!!!! you cant beat the deals in the cage theyre just rediculous