so honestly...

str8outtaneb

I personally wouldnt try it, ive seen ppl attempt and its not that easy imho.. Oh and WOW WTF is up with the price?!?!?!? $300 bucks thats crazy, im a lil upset about paying $200 for every window on my car with 5%, like 40% on windshield, all machine cut, llumar tint, life time warranty, finish taking the 3/4 old tint off the back window, and hes gonna put my team dc sticker on..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

I personally wouldnt try it, ive seen ppl attempt and its not that easy imho.. Oh and WOW WTF is up with the price?!?!?!? $300 bucks thats crazy, im a lil upset about paying $200 for every window on my car with 5%, like 40% on windshield, all machine cut, llumar tint, life time warranty, finish taking the 3/4 old tint off the back window, and hes gonna put my team dc sticker on..

you left out itll be done at the most in an hour and a half. hes goin to finish the removal on your back window PLUS go back over your other windows to make sure no glue was left over from when you removed it. thats alot of work lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

you left out itll be done at the most in an hour and a half. hes goin to finish the removal on your back window PLUS go back over your other windows to make sure no glue was left over from when you removed it. thats alot of work lol

I know thats why im letting him do it, its such a pain because the top layer is off... So unless he has some dope ass high power tint remover shit hes gonna have a blast for about 2 hrs lol... None the less ill be getting it done and ill be happy...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Shit man i might be bringing the jeep up there real soon... How much for 20 in the back 35 up front with a 35 windsheild strip?

it shouldnt be more then 100. ill talk to the guy today when i go into work and let u know

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I got my tint done for 125 bucks.35% in front and 5% in rear.

Lifetime warranty.

And it isn't some cheap ass tint SunTek FTW.

I've had it on for almost 3yrs and it still look's brand new.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

I've done many of my own. If you buy good 3m or suntek films 1.5mm thick it nakes the job a whole lot easier. I pull my windows out cause I find it easier to do it inside with no dust or air movement. Just my .02 and 230 is hella steep shops charge 125 at most for any shade and lifetime warrants.

I paid $50 for my two front windows to match my factory but they told me they would do my entire car 5% for $225. If you go to autozone you can get rolls of tint for $15 I think. For $15 or $25 if you can do it yourself why not try.

i do tint @ the shop $130 for a 2 door $150 for a 4 its not easy at all especially with cheap film its sucks id say look around for a good shop or a guy who does it on the side :good:

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

i did it my self on my accord and it came out ok it take patience and no wind (how my first roll went to waste) but i used soap and water and a credit card and my pocket knife and i have almost no bubbles at all. looks perfect from 15feet away

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all