Everclear, anyone ever had it?

i know what u are talking about, they said i was laying out in the concrete porch sleeping lol i was wondering where i got the damn scars on my elbows from :rofl:

good times, good times!

yup lol weird shit. i went out walkin around with my buddy to see what was goin on around town. a car pulled up with people he knew so we hopped in. next thing i know i look up and my boy is gone and somebody else i didnt know was in his seat. then the car was driving again, then stopped and all i remember was the door handles glowing, it was darkout and i got out and my buddy was asking where the hell i went lol no clue i just remember it was light out, then dark and later on puked red (punch) over a huge wall by this parking lot, about 20 ft from the parking lot ground lol only bought that 1 bottle in my 31 years living lol i only need that 1 time lol :drink40: :drink40:

never personally tried it, but i know someone that did. he blacked out soon after just from a shot. its also illegal here in MI and a few other states. i heard Black Seal is just as bad

lol well I'm in MI.. shit I wonder where I have to go to buy some

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

i tried it straight...will say i wont do it again...

x2 first alcoholic beverage i ever consumed, along with a 5th of Jim Beam. Puked like 17 times and had like 452 dry heaves. worst time ever, i was only 15.

No i did'nt drink the whole thing of EC only like 3 shots but i did drink half of that 5th of beam lol

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I mean I had a really, REALLY bad experience on bacardi 151 once, and I'll never try that shit again.. hell I can't even smell it without gaggin. but this everclear is actually really good when you mix it. I was drinkin it yesterday and was putting half shots in glasses of Coke Zero, and I couldn't even taste it.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

used it in my jungle juice recipe last year 14 bottles of alcohol :D

100_0131.jpg

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I mean I had a really, REALLY bad experience on bacardi 151 once, and I'll never try that shit again.. hell I can't even smell it without gaggin. but this everclear is actually really good when you mix it. I was drinkin it yesterday and was putting half shots in glasses of Coke Zero, and I couldn't even taste it.

that shit burns when it goes down, but its funny you see you friends take it. atleast mine for the most part HATE It lol i dont like it but if u buy me the shot im not gonna say no :pardon::drinks:

fucking right... Jungle juice is the shit!!!... we dont have a set recipe... we just go to the store and buy a bunch of shit that sounds good and mix the shit and drink it... normally comes out pretty damn good.... it seems like its the times when you cant taste the alcohol that you get the drunkest..lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman