Everclear, anyone ever had it?

So my friend gave me half a 1/5 of this stuff and its super potent, 190 proof (95%) alcohol.

Anyone ever try it? I'm too much of a puss to do it straight but I put 3 1/2 shots into a pitcher of juice and I couldn't even taste it, definitely felt it though.

the whole front of the bottle also has warnings on it, there's a death warning along with extremely flammable

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

So my friend gave me half a 1/5 of this stuff and its super potent, 190 proof (95%) alcohol.

Anyone ever try it? I'm too much of a puss to do it straight but I put 3 1/2 shots into a pitcher of juice and I couldn't even taste it, definitely felt it though.

the whole front of the bottle also has warnings on it, there's a death warning along with extremely flammable

when i was 16 in kittrell job corps one of my buddies brought back a sprite bottle back and we mixed it with grape koolaid (not that it helped) and that shit burned all the way down. it was like 8am in the morning on sat. people told me back then i was an alcoholic and i said no way man im a wino. we would drink thunderbird with Ole english 800 and get fukked up. but just make some PJ with the everclear. and youll be fine.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

never personally tried it, but i know someone that did. he blacked out soon after just from a shot. its also illegal here in MI and a few other states. i heard Black Seal is just as bad

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i drink that shit all the time before every concert or event i go to

a mickey of it and 2 Gatorade reds

wicked drunk and the Gatorade also helps with no hang over

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

stuff almost killed me back when I was like 17-18

But I had like 2 glasses of tequila, a 40oz, and some beers before hand, so yeah, at the time, I was already tore up, took a few swigs straight, blacked out, started swallowing my toung after throwing up my whole damn stomach, was in the hospital getting stomach pumped

never again will I touch that stuff

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Flaming dr pepper. Mix 3/4 shot amarreto and 1/4 shot everclear light it on fire blow it out and take a shot. It's good. Some places say to drop it in a beer then chug. But that tasted horrible

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

its like vodka but with a kick in the ass. a friend of mine was leaving for boot camp and had some like 8 or 10 close friends at the hotel the army put him in the night b4 he left. the guy that talked him into enlisting brought 3 1/5s back from one of the carolinas and they started putting them away. somewhere through the night some one brought up the fact that it was flammable, so out came a lighter. 10 drunk s.o.b's is not a good mix!!!! they started lighting the shots on fire and one guy either didnt blow it all the way out or didnt blow it at all. he spit the shot out--it hit the bed the curtains , wall and tv. the entire room went up along with half the 3rd floor. everyone made it out safe but he didnt leave the next day..or at all. the made the news and tried to tell the reporter what happened shit faced on tv. it woulda been a you tube classic but youtube wasnt invented either was tivo =(

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Stay away from Beer Pong when this is in the cups, we call it Death Pong, You will get fucked up instantly, if you loose, and your shots are like ours.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Best application for everclear it to go get a watermelon cut a little section out of the end and pour the everclear into the watermelon...put cap back on and let chill in the refrigerator over night.. Cut up and serve.

shits so potent. took one shot and my entire throat and mouth burned. After i got allot drunker(losing 4 games in a row of beer pong and being the only drinking person) i took a huge mouthfull straight from the bottle... prob why i threw up but it was only once

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm