i have a crapload of horse manure that has been "composting" for a while ive read that that helps, im gonna do the speaker system, i can get a shower radio for cheap, play a decent upbeat station on low volume, ive read that they need water and lots of it so keep the soil moist

so im gonna head out to home depot 2morrow ray and pick up those fertilizers u suggested

Well Ive been growing tomatos, strawberries, and watermelon for a month now this season anyway

heres the tips i discovered:

Make sure you got good soil.

Once your seed grows a little bit into a decent size seedling

You could transplant into better soil.

You just pick up some peat moss $6 iirc

Mix that in with your soil - aim for a 50/50 mix roughly

When planting your pumpkin seedling make a hole approx 2x the width and deep enough so that the top of root ball is at top soil level.

Use Miracle Gro or really w/e plant food you want but once you choose dont switch.

Like Ed said most are like 1 Table spoon per gal.

Water with food right after planting to jump start the growth.

When watering the first time, go ahead and give it a solid bit of water lets say 1/2 - 1 gal of water. This is to set up a solid water basin for the root ball.

After that your done!

As for watering:

Obviously, overwatering is bad, but for large plants like pumpkins, its gonna need alot of H2O.

So idk about your weather but if its a hot day 90+ or even 85+ make sure it gets nothing less than 1 gal

On cloudy colder days or in colder climates, you could water every other day again 1 gal

You can get downright picky as to how to water, and fertilize the plant but just in general fertilize how it says on the package itll prolly say like once every 9-14 days

and as for the water a gal a day and you'll be fine.

something you cant skimp on is SUNLIGHT, plants F'ing love sun its gonna need 7 hours at least every single day- more is better some people say the early 6am sunlight is the best idk about that but more is def better

LMAO thats alot haha anyway I hope this helps, and in the event there is someone more versed in plant/ pumpkin growth feel free to correct/ ammend what I have said

Good Luck

P4Killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i have a crapload of horse manure that has been "composting" for a while ive read that that helps, im gonna do the speaker system, i can get a shower radio for cheap, play a decent upbeat station on low volume, ive read that they need water and lots of it so keep the soil moist

so im gonna head out to home depot 2morrow ray and pick up those fertilizers u suggested

Didn't even consider my idea? Well, fuck.

when its time to pollinate the pumpkins ill play it sum p0rn

to get those big pumpkins your supposed to single out a flower! once it has a pumpkin started all the other flowers that come up your supposed to pick off.

that way all the plants energy and nutrients goes to that one pumpkin thus making it BIG!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

You already mentioned it, but horse manure. I got a shitload (no pun intended) for my garden this year. Every single bed that I used it in exploded overnight. I had two beds that I didn't use any in, and the vegetables in them aren't doing as good as the others. I even used Miracle Gro in the other two beds. I don't think I'll ever use anything other than manure from now on.

You all know way to fucking much about gardening. :lol:

I say this pumpkin deserves it's own Build Log

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived