XS Power

You said my batt would be sent friday or today and you havn't sent me anything about it. and due to it being two weeks since i ordered it i know we said it was on back order for a week but you said friday or today so wheres my batt at

I was waiting till the end of the day to get tracking info on your order, because our tracking info isn't updated in the system until the end of the day process is complete. So, far I do not have tracking info on your battery, and I will update you as soon as I get the info. It will be to your location prior to the 20th, which is when you said you had to have it. Sorry for the delay, but it will be to you by the 20th.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

In his defense he did send a PM today, but I didn't get to it till this post came up.

This happens some times, because I cant stay on the forum all of the time. I try to get on in the AM and then again toward the end of the day everyday, but sometimes this doesn't always happen. For instance we have shipped out about 1,000 batteries yesterday and today so it has been a little busy.

If anyone needs to get in contact with me calling our toll free number is usually the fastest way most of the time (888.497.7693 x1211).

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

I understand its been a bussy time with the 3400 that i ordered due to the back order but im worried since i have my comp sunday but if its here by then ill be happy XD just pm me the shipping info and all that man thanks alot and will you guys send me my 1ft sticker ??

I apologize in advance for high jacking this thread, but I am debating on whether or not I'm going to buy a XS Power D5100R....I found one online for $235 (free shipping)...

Nathan, could you give me a better price than this, or should I go ahead and order it (I know $235 w/free shipping is a good deal, but funds are pretty tight right now....getting married this Saturday!)>>Nathan, wedding gift? Haha!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

I apologize in advance for high jacking this thread, but I am debating on whether or not I'm going to buy a XS Power D5100R....I found one online for $235 (free shipping)...

Nathan, could you give me a better price than this, or should I go ahead and order it (I know $235 w/free shipping is a good deal, but funds are pretty tight right now....getting married this Saturday!)>>Nathan, wedding gift? Haha!

Its the same price on mechman, which is certified, so i think Nathan will probably give you that price..idk bout shipping though

http://mechman.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/1/products_id/33?osCsid=9ac02f74d409b2951b56ba44b4edc927

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Its the same price on mechman, which is certified, so i think Nathan will probably give you that price..idk bout shipping though

http://mechman.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/1/products_id/33?osCsid=9ac02f74d409b2951b56ba44b4edc927

Yeah, that's where I found it. Thanks, though!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild